Our quality management framework is based on the latest SQAA handbook and it covers the seven domains of school effectiveness
1. Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Assessment:
- Developing a comprehensive and well-structured curriculum that is aligned with the
school's mission, vision, and values.
- Using a variety of pedagogical approaches that are appropriate to students' needs,
interests, and learning styles.
- Implementing a robust assessment system that includes both formative and
summative assessments to measure student progress and provide timely feedback.
2. Infrastructure - Adequacy, Functionality,
- Ensuring that the school's infrastructure is adequate, functional, and aesthetically
pleasing to provide a conducive learning environment.
- Regularly maintaining and upgrading the school's facilities and equipment to ensure
they are in good condition and meet the needs of students, teachers, and staff.
- Ensuring that the school's infrastructure is accessible and safe for all students,
teachers, and staff.
3. Human Resources
- Recruiting and retaining qualified and competent teachers who have the necessary
knowledge, skills, and attitudes to provide high-quality education.
- Providing ongoing professional development opportunities to teachers to enhance
their teaching skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in education.
- Establishing a fair and transparent performance appraisal system that recognizes and
rewards teachers for their contributions and encourages continuous improvement.
4. Inclusion Practices
equity, and inclusion in
all aspects of the
school's operations and
Creating a welcoming
environment that values
and respects the
diversity of students,
teachers, and staff.
support services to
students with special
needs to ensure that
they have equal access
5. Management and Governance
- Establishing clear policies, procedures, and guidelines for the school's operations and
- Ensuring that the school's management and governance structures are transparent,
accountable, and responsive to the needs and aspirations of students, parents, and other
- Regularly evaluating the effectiveness of the school's management and governance
structures and making necessary improvements.
- Developing strong and effective leadership at all levels of the school, including the
principal, vice-principals, department heads, and teacher leaders.
- Fostering a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and shared decision-making to ensure
that all stakeholders are involved in shaping the school's direction and priorities.
- Providing opportunities for leadership development and succession planning to ensure
continuity and sustainability of the school's leadership.
7. Beneficiary Satisfaction
- Conducting regular surveys and feedback mechanisms to measure the satisfaction of
students, parents, teachers, and other stakeholders with the school's operations and
- Using the feedback received to identify areas for improvement and making necessary
changes to enhance stakeholder satisfaction.
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the school's quality
management framework to ensure that it remains relevant and responsive to the evolving
needs and expectations of stakeholders.