Regional level CBSE Science Exhibition 2018-19 held in Mahatma Gandhi Montessori School, Madurai on 24th and 25th January 2019.
- Vishal Ram K.N. of G9B and Sakthi Sadhana S of G7A submitted their project ‘Advanced Sensors at
Road Signals’ under the theme ‘Transport and Communication’. This project was shortlisted among
the top 75 projects for the exhibition which was inaugurated by Mrs. Arunima Mazumdar, Deputy
District Level Inter School Dance Competition- Vellore Round Table 23- Dance Mela 2018-19 held in Rangalaya Kalayana Mandapam, Gandhi Nagar, Katpadi on 12.01.2019 :
- Lathika Shri and R. Nehal of G6C won the 3rd prize in the Indo-western (Hip Hop) category
School Sports Promotion Foundation (SSPF) district-level athletic meet held in Bagayam on 15th November 2018.
- Janavi S won the silver in 600 mts and gold in 1000 mts
- Moses Paul M of won the silver in 100 mts
- Mugilan C won the silver in Shot Put
- Vandhana V.M. finished second in Shot Out
- Tharan Vijay V won the silver medal in 1500 mts
- Drisha P won the bronze in 400 mts.
Talent Search Drawing Contest on 7th October 2018 at Jeyamalli International School, Tiruvallam.
- N.R Praneeth of G4B won the second Prize in the Junior level
- S. Shakthi Sadhana of G7A won the first Prize in the Senior level
Inter-school sports and games competitions conducted by the Geekay World School on 30th and 31st August 2018.
- Thirisha P of G10B won gold medals in Skating Inline and Quad, U-16 category
- Manjeri S of G6C won gold medals in Skating Inline and Quad, U-14 category
- Janani S of G5B won silver medals in Skating Inline and Quad, U-14 category
16th Inter-district Junior Athletics Championships held in Madhurai in the month of August.
- Mugilan C of G9B finished 7th in Javelin throw and qualified for the state-level tournament
Inter School District Level Tournament for boys and girls in the sports for Under-14, Under-16 and Under-18 years for the year 2018-19 of Vellore District was conducted at Nethaji Stadium, Vellore on 16th August 2018 by Vellore Athletics Association and Rotary Olympiad Club.
- Janavi S of G7B won 3rd place in 400 mts and first place in 600 mts
- Vignesh S of G9A, Tharan Vijay of G9B, Suresh Kumar and Suriya Prasanna of G7A finished third in 4x100 mts Relay
- Mugilan C of G9B won the 2nd place in Shot Put and 1st place in Discuss throw
- Sushmitha S of G10A won the 3rd place in Shot Put
Indian Council for Child Welfare organized ICCW (Art competition) at Vellore on 16th July, 2018
- V.S Monish of Grade 2C won the second prize and has qualified for the State-Level Competition to be held in April 2019.
Vellore District Art teachers' Association District level Art Competition-Exhibition and Painting on 24th February 2018 at Rama Krishna Matric School, Arcot :
- S. SakthiSadhanaa of Grade 6 won the first prize in the Art Contest
- Swathee K of Grade 8 won the Best Painting Award
Department of Art and Culture, Tamil Nadu Government District-level Art Competition held on 10th February 2018 at Arcot :
- A. Moksha of Grade 5 won the first prize and has qualified for the State-Level Competition to be held in April 2018
- R. Soundarya of Grade 5 won the third prize
- S. SakthiSadhanaa of Grade 6 was presented a consolation prize
Kamal Akilesh of G6B participated and won first prize for his fabulous drawing in the Winners' Academy National-level Competition held on 21st January 2018 at Vijay College, Bengaluru.
Techno Talent Exhibitionheld in JeevaVelu International School, Thiruvannamalai on 7th December 2017 :
- Karunya Lakshmi H &Harini A received First prize under junior category for the theme 'Transportation and Road Safety'
- Nikhil B.S. &VijaiSaravanan R.G. won Second prize under junior category for the theme 'Renewable resource of Energy'
- Prashanth B & Vishal Ram K.N. designed an obstacle sensor that senses an obstacle and prevents the collision.
Students of Grade 3 to 10 took up the International Benchmark tests conducted by Australian Council for Educational Research conducted on Nov 16th, 2017.
M. Prithvi Raj of Grade 9 secured rank in English, rank in Science and rank in Math.
MukeshKanna of G7B was presented a trophy for his remarkable art outstanding among the 300 other participants on the theme 'Save Nature and National Leaders' in the District Level Art Competition, Senior Level held on 14th November 2017 at the Vellore Museum.
MehanazThara of Grade 5 was invited to the District Collector's office where she was awarded a shield from the District Collector for her work in the District level Art competition for Children's Day conducted on 12th, November 2017 at the Vellore museum.
TVSSC Inter-CBSE Schools Games and Sports competition held in VidhyaPeetam, Sholinghur on 10th November 2017:
- Hezron Deva Kirubairaj S.D. (G10), Moses Paul M (G9), Lokesh Raj T (G9) and Vijay Sathappan M (G9) finished 3rd and won the bronze medal for the senior category 4x100m Relay.
- In the junior category 4x100 Relay for girls, SumyukthaSakthi (G8), Swatee K of (G8), Drisha.P (G8) and HariniPriya of G7B won the Silver medal.
- V. Tharan Vijay of G8B won the silver medal for junior category 200m track
Inter-School Sports Competition held on 27th October 2017 in Geekay World School:
- Manjari M of Grade 5C won the Silver medal and Bronze medal for Skating, U-8 category
- Thrisha P of Grade 9 won 2 Gold medals for Skating and Swimming, U-14 Category
- Swathee K of Grade 8 received a cash award and certificate for securing first prize in the ICCW State Level Art Competition on 5th August 2017 in which around 700 students had participated.