Schools of excellence are a result of parents and school staff working together to ensure that children are successful in school.
As parents /guardians we pledge to:
- Provide a safe home environment that is comfortable for our child’s /children's learning.
- Send our child /children well rested, properly groomed, and prepared to learn every day.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude toward our child’s /children’s staff and other parents.
- Work with school staff to help our child /children set and achieve their individual goals.
- Be a positive role model for our child /children.
- Provide accurate contact information and communicate regularly with school staff.
- Be actively involved in our child's /children's school and education.
As staff members we pledge to:
- Provide a safe environment that is comfortable for learning.
- Come to school prepared to teach and meet every child's needs.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude towards students, school and each other.
- Believe that all students can learn.
- Work with parents to help our students to set and achieve their individual goals.
- Work together as a team.
- Act as a positive role model for students.
As students we pledge to:
- Come to school prepared to learn.
- Respect self, others and property.
- Respond in a positive and polite manner.
- Walk quietly and safely in the school corridors.
- Accept responsibility for our actions.
- Serve the community.
- Do our best to uphold Balsam family.